Micro Mini Deluxe ECO LED
Age: 2 - 5 years
Now your little one can explore the planet and protect it, too. The Mini Deluxe ECO LED is a kids scooter made from recycled fishing nets. It’s the same bestselling 3-wheel scooter for ages 2-5 with a smaller carbon footprint.
- Kickboard and brake created with recycled materials from the maritime industry – discarded and obsolete fishing gear, ropes, trawls – that would've otherwise been dropped into the sea.
- Micro donates a portion of annual sales to 1% for the Planet, which supports environmental efforts around the world.
- Easy to hop on and off as kids use their body weight to steer.
- Keep your child entertained and on the move for years. The Mini Deluxe’s adjustable T-bar extends, allowing their new favourite toy to grow with them from age 2-5, up to 35 kg.
- All parts are replaceable so you never throw it away– pass it on to a sibling, cousin or friend when your young one is done! Backed by our 2-year warranty.
The beloved Micro Mini Deluxe, for ages 2-5, is now green -- in more than one sense.
The Mini Deluxe ECO is the first of its kind, innovatively designed to be made from up to 50% recycled maritime waste. Nothing else changes. It has the same features as the popular Mini Deluxe: the patented steering system by shifting weight promotes balance and motor skills, the handlebar can be optimally adjusted to the size of the child and the non-slip silicone footplate ensures support and safety on the scooter. The Mini lets young riders find balance while hopping on and off and learning to steer.
8 million tons of plastic end up in our oceans per year, and around 10% of the plastic waste comes from fishing. We’re collecting this maritime waste to make our sustainable Micro ECO line. The footplate of the Mini Deluxe ECO is made from recycled fishing gear, ropes and other plastic waste of the maritime industry.
Our global headquarters, based in Switzerland, discovered that using recycled “green plastic” from fishing nets not only affects the health of oceans and marine life, it also reduces the company’s ecological footprint during manufacturing by up to 82% compared to using non-recycled materials. In an effort to reduce our own waste for the ECO-Collection, we have minimized packaging where possible, using FS-certified paper, and used packaging created from degradable material.
An original proprietor of the lean-to-steer design, we have seen it all when it comes to Micro scooter engineering and fully recommend the lean-to-steer method as the safest and most fun way for kids to ride. The T-bar provides stability as children steer by using their body weight to lean right or left. This intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns and develops essential balance and coordination skills.
Safety certified by the CPSC, the Mini Deluxe ECO is recommended for children up to 50 kg.
- For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.
- Before riding please tighten the handlebar clamp to desired resistance using the supplied tool.
2 to 5 years
Rider Weight Limit
Handlebar Height (from ground)
Adjustable: 49 to 68 cm
Deck Size (L x W)
30 x 11 cm
T-bar removes from deck
Front: 120 mm / Back: 80 mm